Interested in learning how to buy and hold real estate? This class is a deep dive into the strategy of buying income producing properties to buy, hold and rent out. Includes a qualitative class discussing what the strategy is and how to do it plus quantitative, numbers-based discussions showing how the strategy performs toward a goal of achieving financial independence.
- Money, credit and skills required
- The style of this strategy (investor/entrepreneurial)
- The stability and scalability of this strategy
- What is your risk exposure and profit speed doing this strategy
- Finding and analyzing deals including any direct marketing suggestions
- The best real estate market conditions for this strategy
- How accessible and available are properties for this strategy
- Whether you can do this strategy with a retirement account
- We discuss both long-term tenants and short-term tenants (like vacation rentals).
- Cash Flow Versus Appreciation - Recording of class on achieving financial independence when you find yourself in a "cash flow" real estate market versus an "appreciation" real estate market.
- Real Estate Investor FIRE - Recording of a class on achieving financial independence for real estate investors.
- Return Quadrants - Learn about James Orr's Return Quadrants for better understanding of how real estate investments make money and how much.
- Real Estate Financial Modeling for 300 Cities - See how buy and hold might perform for properties in your local real estate market and see our modeling for implementing a variety of real estate investing strategies using city-specific numbers for over 300 cities.